MPAGS Convention April 21, 2012
The MPAGS annual convention will be help on April 21, 2012 at the Loyola University Maryland Graduate Center in Columbia, MD.
The address is 8890 McGaw Rd., Columbia, MD 21045.
The convention cost is $30 and for Members and $35 for Non-members.
MPAGS Convention Schedule
|8:00am - 9:00am
Registration and Breakfast
|9:00am - 10:30am
- Facilitating Social-Emotional Development in Children - Steven Tobias, Psy.D.
- Loss, Grief, and Bereavement: Understanding and Helping Grieving People - J. Shep Jeffreys, Ed.D., and Alison Dunton, Psy.D.
Panelists will include representatives from:
- I Have My Master's ...Now What - Dr. Katie Loomis, Psy.D.
- VA Maryland Health Care System/University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Johns Hopkins Counseling Center
- Saint Elizabeth's Hospital Department of Psychology
- Children's National Medical Center Department of Pediatric Neuropsychology
- Kennedy Krieger Institute Department of Neuropsychology
|12:10pm - 12:55pm
Lunch and Presentation of the 2012 Mentorship Award
|1:50 - 3:20pm
- A Workshop on Motivational Interviewing - Dr. Jade Wolfman-Charles, Ph.D.
- Play Therapy - Dr. Jessica Floyd, Psy.D.