MPAGS provides great opportunities for any graduate student interested in gaining more knowledge and experience in the field of psychology, as well social and networking opportunities. To join MPAGS, you must be currently enrolled in a graduate program in psychology. Members of MPAGS have the following benefits and opportunities available:
- Participate in the annual MPAGS Internship Fair/Convention dedicated to topics important to graduate students in psychology. The Internship Fair provides helpful information to students in doctoral programs during the stressful and competitive internship process.
- Involvement in statewide advocacy and legislative initiatives such as Annapolis Watch.
- Access to MPA publications, including The Maryland Psychologist and the MPA InPSYder
- Attend workshops offered by MPA at a reduced fee.
- Access the members-only area of the website.
- Access the MPA and MPAGS listservs
- Opportunity for leadership roles within the organization, such as campus representative, committee chair, or officer.
- The option to work with an MPA committee.
- Networking with students and professionals.
In addition to these benefits of special interest to students, MPAGS members have access to all of the regular benefits, including options for long-term care and disability-income insurance, consultations for ethics questions, membership in Security Plus Federal Credit Union, and more!Apply online now!
Or fill in a paper application and return to the MPA office via fax, email, or postal mail.