Educational Affairs Committee
Chair: Esther Finglass, Ph.D.
Continuing Education Coordinator Veronica Rand (VRand@marylandpsychology.org)
Role of Committee: Educational Affairs is responsible for planning the continuing education events through the Maryland Psychological Association Foundation.
Committee Mission Statement
- To coordinate opportunities for members (including non-member psychologists and clinicians in related professions) to earn continuing education credits towards maintaining licensure, as well as for: professional development, professional practice, and personal growth
- To promote awareness of research and best practice in psychology, encouraging psychologists to develop the skills and knowledge to provide effective treatments to a diverse population of clients
- To promote a culture of life-long learning, curiosity, and scholarship
- To contribute to the mission and sustainability of MPA and MPAF
- To collaborate with and support other MPA committees in their efforts to educate psychologists and clinicians
- To support development of professional relationships through our programming by offering opportunities for 'face to face' connection, networking, and exchange of ideas
- To improve Maryland psychologists' ability to offer ethical, compassionate care to the public
Please log in to see this committee's meeting schedule.
Back to list of committees s